As alumni, you are always welcome to the campus. If you are planning to visit the campus, please mail to email@example.com to help us assist you during your campus visit/stay.
BITS Pilani K K Birla Goa Campus has regulated entry at the main gate and we request all alumni to respect and appreciate these rules before visiting the campus.
|S.No.||Reasons for Alumni’s visit to campus||Process / Procedure to be followed|
|1||Seeking recommendations for higher education |
(9 AM to 5 PM)
|– Security office to direct alumni to concerned faculty/office|
– Security to issue visitor’s pass, which has to be returned to security office while leaving the campus after taking signature of faculty / officer met
|2||Meet faculty/ staff / students|
(9 AM to 5 PM)
|– Security office to direct alumni to meet concerned faculty/staff/student after cross-checking with them;|
– Security to issue visitor’s pass, which has to be returned to security office while leaving the campus after taking a signature of faculty/staff/student met
|3||Campus visit for general purpose – with advance information||– Alumni shall send a request/information about the visit to campus along with ID details and list of accompanying persons to the Alumni Relations Office in advance;|
– Alumni Relations Office communicates the same to the security office with a copy to the PR office;
– Accordingly security office allows entry to alumni into the campus
|4||Request for a stay in the hostel||This is permitted only in special cases. Such requests should be made by the student who wishes to host the alumni to the Chief Warden.|
– Alumni requests for accommodation in the hostel to Alumni Relations Cell in advance, which is forwarded to the chief warden’s office for approval;
– Chief Warden’s office approves the request and communicates the same to the security office with a copy to the PR office.
|5||Campus visit for general-purpose – without advance information||During office hours (9.00 AM to 5.00 PM) / on working days:|
– Security office contacts Alumni Relations Cell and informs about the arrival of alumni at the gate by providing the details;
– Alumni Relations Cell verifies the details (ID, Name and graduation year) and accordingly permits to allow entry to alumni; § Security to issue visitor’s pass, which has to be returned to security office while leaving the campus after taking the signature of Alumni Relations Cell official.
In special cases where it was not possible to obtain prior permission, there will be certain inconveniences faced due to the following provisions:
After 5.00 PM / non-working days and time:
– Alumni fills up a form with contact details, list of accompanying persons, and expected time of departure from campus and submits it to the security office upon arrival at the gate; § Security office allows entry to alumni without issuing visitor’s pass.
– Security office calls and reminds alumni about departure time in case alumni don’t turn up to check out at the gate within the specified time;
If alumni requests, the security office may grant an extension of time inside the campus as requested but not beyond 9:00 PM
For accommodation and other queries please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org