(Offered by Goa campus alumnus Mr. Satish Sankaralingam)
Year of Inception: 2014
The scholarship is to promote the independent scientific thinking in the community of students. This will be reflected through publication of research papers/posters in Journals/Conferences.
Amount of the scholarship: Rs.15000/-
- Independent research papers in any field where student(s) are sole author(s).
- Research Papers/Posters should have been selected in conference and waiting for presentation/publication at the time of application or already published. If published, the publication date should be from April to June, every year.
- Students who have applied in the previous years cannot re-apply with the same Paper/Poster.
Year of study: BE – both Single and Dual Degree (Any year).
- The first round of screening of the papers will be done by respective departments in our campus.
- The papers selected in first round will be screened in second round by Prof. K L Narasimhan, IIT Bombay.
- The results will be announced in third week of September, every year.
- The scholarship amount will be handed out as “Bank check” in the name as specified in the scholarship application.
|2016||HARDIK RAJESH HINGORANI||2012B2A1636G|
|2017||HARDIK RAJESH HINGORANI||2012B2A1636G|
|SANJEEV SRIPADRAJ MURTHY||2014A3PS0335G|
|MAHAJAN PARANAV PARAG||2017AATS0277G|
If you would like more information about this scholarship, or have any questions / comments / suggestions, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.